From all cameras of the eye-sect family Eye-sect XA resembles the compound eye of insects the most. The sensors are arranged in a solid 4x4 matrix and can be extended by any number of further modules. Despite of its high number of modules and the sixteen-fold number of sensors Eye-sect XA acts like a single camera from the user’s point of view. Only one trigger-signal is needed to get a synchronal image. Adapt Eye-sect XA easily to your application!
- You can choose if the visual fields of the sensors should overlap or not – perfect for 3D apllications
- Waive any overlapping of the sensors and they generate a quasi-parallel beam-path, so you can create quasi telecentric images
- Configure the single sensors of Eye-sect XA with different exposure times to get a HDR-image with only one recording
- Focuse the sensors on different levels and you geht an incredible depth of focus
- Create multi-layer images with a single recording
For further information please register in our download center!